- Get up close to New York City's most recognizable buildings and squares
- Reserve ticket for the Edge Observatory
- Guide takes the stress out of negotiating Midtown’s congested streets
Departure & Return
Meet in front of New York Times Building
Tour ends with entry to the Edge. Your welcome to stay on observatory as long as you want.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Tour Guide Association Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by New York Tour Including The Edge Observatory at Hudson Yards.