- A small-group tour offers a personal way to explore the city
- Bicycles, helmets, and all other necessary equipment is provided
- See Manhattan’s highlights when you bike the Hudson River Greenway
- Learn more about the sights from your guide’s live commentary
Departure & Return
Please check in at our departure location: Departure Point: Unlimited Biking 111 West 110th Street, between Adam Powell Boulevard and Malcolm X Boulevard
Unlimited Biking: Brooklyn Bridge 38 Park Row, New York NY 10038
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands