20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Join a longstanding New York City tradition and go for a horse-drawn carriage ride in Central Park. Get to know the park and its many historic landmarks including Bethesda Fountain, The Loeb Boathouse, and the Central Park Carousel. Maximize time in the park with a quick carriage tour that passes by the John Lennon Memorial at Strawberry Fields, the Wollman Ice Skating Rink, and more.
- Explore Central Park by horse-drawn carriage
- Learn about historic landmarks like the John Lennon Memorial
- Maximize time with a private tour
- Pass by the Central Park Carousel and the Loeb Boathouse
Saved to wishlist!
Photo stop included
Departure & Return
7TH AVE &, Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Contact the driver 20 minutes prior arriving
- Price shown is per carriage for up to 4 adults. (Alternatively 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 11 can take the place of 4 adults--please book for four adults in this case).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TROY CARRIAGES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during NYC Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride: Short Ride 20 min?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during NYC Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride: Short Ride 20 min?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NYC Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride: Short Ride 20 min?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
NYC Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride: Short Ride 20 min
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horse Carriage RidesTours & SightseeingNew York CityHorse Carriage Rides - New YorkHorse Carriage Rides - BrooklynHorse Carriage Rides - Long IslandCategory
Brooks Atkinson TheatreOrpheum TheatreCentral Park Conservatory GardenNew York City ChinatownWoolworth Building New Amsterdam TheatreTriBeCaNew York City Madison Avenue42nd Street New York CityMuseum of SexNew York City St. Patrick's CathedralMuseum at Eldridge StreetEverett Children's Adventure GardenUnited Nations HeadquartersSeaport District NYCGreenwich VillageMoMA PS1Strand Book Store (The Strand)Yankee StadiumBryant Park