3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Harlem’s most vibrant neighborhoods with this insider's walking tour of 125th street and the Mount Morris Historic District. Follow your guide through Harlem’s elegant architecture as you learn the story of the intellectuals and artists that ignited the Harlem Renaissance. See ‘Doctor’s Row,’ where preserved brownstone homes evoke New York City’s gilded age, hear the echoes of groundbreaking performances at the Apollo Theater, then finish your tour with lunch at a local restaurant.
- Experience Harlem's unique art, history, and culture in just hours
- Uncover the neighborhood's architectural highlights with a guide
- Stroll the atmospheric Mount Morris Historic District
- Relax over lunch at a local eatery
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome to Harlem
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harlem Walking Tour: Mount Morris Park Historic District w/ Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Harlem Walking Tour: Mount Morris Park Historic District w/ Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Broadway TheatreHudson YardsMoMA PS1Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)Lincoln Center for the Performing ArtsThe RideGrand Central StationNew York City Fifth AvenueBloomingdale's 59th StreetWashington Square ParkOne World Trade Center Fraunces Tavern MuseumMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Saks Fifth Avenue FlagshipEugene O'Neill TheatreTime Warner CenterAugust Wilson TheaterTenement MuseumNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)Fort Tryon Park