- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to explore the neighborhood
- Learn about Harlem’s history from a guide who's lived there their whole life
- Enjoy a light breakfast, and attend a classic gospel service at a local church
- Pickup is available from all NYC hotels for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center located 104 Malcolm X Boulevard between 115th -116th streets. #2 and #3 trains on express IRT lines arrive directly to meeting location.
Tour ends at the world famous Apollo Theater where stars are born and legends are made. The theater is currently closed but he gift shop area in lobby is open. The guide shares wonderful stories about the Apollo Theater and the other historic sites in the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Place available to leave bags and belongings inside Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center while on tour
- Place available to use restrooms and charge cell phones and other devices inside Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harlem Heritage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff