- Guided bike tour of Central Park
- Learn about the sites of New York City with a knowledgable guide
- Enjoy an active tour of the Big Apple
- Visit the Bethesda Fountain, Belvedere Castle, and Strawberry Fields
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Departure & Return
Your booking starts at the bike rental shop, Bike Rent NYC
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- One adult in your party is required to leave a state/country ID or passport photocopy as security, returned with bike(s)
- Present confirmation at front desk to redeem
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult over 18 years of age
- Adult bikes, child bikes, child trailers, and child seats are all available.
- Bike baskets are available.
- Customer can reschedule their booking for any reason at no additional cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Rent NYC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff