- Explore more of New York City on this guided e-bike tour in the Big Apple
- Learn as you go from your guide, who's ready to navigate and give commentary
- Enjoy a personal experience with a small-group ride, capped at six travelers
- Get a great value, with bottled water, electric bike, and helmet included
Departure & Return
Look for signs for Unlimited Biking
Ends at our store location right by the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Operates in light rain, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands