- Experience more than 400 years of New York City history in just two hours
- Take in the National September 11 Memorial and Museum
- Enjoy a priority-access ferry ride to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of the Alexander Hamilton Custom House at 1 Bowling Green. Our guide will be there to greet you 15 minutes before the tour, which begins promptly at 9:00am. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706. Although we do not guarantee that you will catch up with the group, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Your group will be dropped of outside Castle Clinton where your guide will give your your tickets for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island section of the tour is self-guided. Your guide will drop you off in Battery Park where you will board the ferry
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) can be brought to the Statue of Liberty. There is no place to check these items, please leave them at home.
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
- Tour operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond tour control
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms