- Fun and eco-friendly transport: ride through Central Park in a pedicab
- Fantastic views of Central Park, Grand Army Plaza, and Belvedere Castle
- Hop off to take photos at Central Park landmarks
- Hassle-free drop-off at any location within a ten block radius
Departure & Return
200 Central Park South at the corner of 59th Street and 7th Avenue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Official Central Park Pedicab Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.