- Marvel at aerial views of the NYC skyline and its landmarks by helicopter
- Get a new perspective of sights like Ellis Island and Times Square
- Experience a dose of luxury on this flight with just six travelers
- Convenient departure from a Downtown Manhattan heliport is included
Departure & Return
Start your ride at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6, on the East River. The building is located just north of the Staten Island Ferry and just south of the Pier 11 South Street Seaport. Just follow the helicopters, and you're sure to find your way.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms