Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Great an introduction to New York City's Chinatown in a small group
- Taste some of the best food Chinatown has to offer
- Come hungry—this tour starts at lunchtime
- Vegetarian options available upon request
Departure & Return
Canal Street and Baxter Street, New York City The NYC and Company information kiosk at Canal and Baxter Streets Directions: Meet at the NYC and Company information kiosk at Canal and Baxter Streets. The Yellow Trains (N, Q, and R) all stop at Canal (three blocks away). Two Green Trains (4 and 6) stop at Canal (two blocks away).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
- Please provide contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Not only is she an exceptionally nice person, her background, education, and passion for this area make her a wonderful resource." See review