Explore our promoted experiences
- Head off the tourist trail and see Central Park’s lesser-known corners
- Guided walking tour with plenty of stops to admire the scenery
- Gain insight into the park’s history from your guide
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
The actual pick-up point is across the street from this address at the entrance to the park. 103rd & Central Park West
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since this tour is completely outside you should dress appropriately.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring water, there are no amenities available until tours end.
- There are some hills and areas that are not wheelchair accessible, however most of the tour is accessible.
- If you have any mobility issues please call us to discuss. We will do everything we can to accommodate your issues.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY NYSee Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Highly recommended for anyone who wants to experience the natural beauty of Central Park away from the crowds." See review