- See the park's famous bridges, fountains, and statues
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver-guide
- Learn the history of Central Park and see movie locations and celebrity homes
- Discover hidden spots that aren’t in the guidebooks
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Close to 58th Street and 6th Avenue (Exact location provided on voucher) Address: 1411 6th Avenue New York, NY 10019 Directions: Closest subway is F train stops at 57 Street & 6th Avenue (1-3 minutes) Dates: See Availability Return point: Tour ends at 59th Street & 7th Avenue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No tour for 1 person. MINIMUM NEEDED 2 persons
- It is recommended that you book AT THE BEGINNING of your vacation. In case of rain you can reschedule to next day. We do not conduct tours in the rain or even small chance of rain
- Dress warmly in winter months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peter Pan Tours of Central Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.