2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Brooklyn Bridge is one of Manhattan’s most recognizable structures, but discovering it and neighboring Lower Manhattan independently may mean only scratching the surface of the sights. With this walking tour, explore Lower Manhattan and the bridge with a guide for a fully rounded, informed experience. Absorb the panoramas from its walkway, discover downtown historical sights, and hear tales of the bridge and the area you'd likely miss otherwise.
- Experience the Brooklyn Bridge and Lower Manhattan on a walking tour
- Discover Lower Manhattan and the bridge with a guide for added insight
- See Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial; and soak in the views from the bridge
- Take photos and hear tales of the bridge that you may miss out on alone
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA
Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn Bridge and Lower Manhattan Highlights Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brooklyn Bridge and Lower Manhattan Highlights Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Brooklyn Bridge and Lower Manhattan Highlights Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brooklyn Bridge and Lower Manhattan Highlights Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkFull-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Ellis IslandCathedral Church of St. John the DivineChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexFraunces Tavern MuseumThe Met CloistersDreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceCentral Park Conservatory GardenBrooklyn BridgeChrysler BuildingWollman RinkBowling GreenBethel Woods Center for the ArtsWinter Garden TheatreImperial TheatreNew York Penn StationLunt-Fontanne TheatreGeneral Grant National MemorialGeorge Washington BridgeUnion SquareNew Amsterdam Theatre