- Guided walk along New York City’s Billionaires' Row
- See New York’s priciest—and tallest—residential real estate
- Pass by the likes of Radio City Music Hall and the Rockefeller Center
- Learn about the evolution of this ritzy neighborhood from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Tour Guide Association Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by New York City Billionaires Row Walking Tour.