- Explore the best of trendy Williamsburg on this Brooklyn walking tour
- Uncover the neighborhood's culture, from artsy influences to hip eateries
- Visit the waterfront to admire the views of the NYC skyline across the river
- Meet in the heart of Williamsburg, with easy access to L train subway stop
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet in front of Woops Bake Shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn how the borough started as a hub for immigration and later became known for its highly-skilled factory workers. Gain a deeper understanding of Brooklyn’s transformation in recent years and get the scoop on the Mysterious Staring Artist and the Billion Dollar Sugar Scheme.
Get an inside look at the iconic architecture, restored artists lofts, massive murals, and one-of-a-kind boutiques, while getting tips on the neighborhood’s best restaurants and bars. Finish with spectacular city views of the Manhattan Skyline from across the East River before heading back to the starting point of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 11 and under, as mature information is covered; this is at your discretion as a parent or guardian
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg.