- Experience Hamilton's NYC to make history—and the hit show—come alive
- Learn about the city of the Founding Fathers with the insights of a guide
- Enjoy the personalized attention and slower pace of a small group
- See some of the city's top historic attractions without the hassle of a map
Departure & Return
We will meet across the street from the Woolworth Building, at the entrance to City Hall Park. The streets are Broadway and Park Place. (Be sure you are not at Park Row. If so, walk one block North, against the traffic, on Broadway to Park Place.)
We will finish the tour in the graveyard of Trinity Church, at Broadway and Wall Street.
What To Expect
Meet your guide at the corner of Broadway and Murray Street to journey into the streets of Lower Manhattan, past architectural icons and towering landscapes as your guide tells stories that bring the past to life.
You'll experience the city before, during and after the American Revolution and learn how the Big Apple was torn apart, burnt down, and rebuilt before becoming one of the financial centers of the world.
There will be plenty of spots to sit and rest as your guide shares tales of political debates gone wrong and points out some of the oldest remaining buildings in the city, like Federal Hall and Trinity Church Graveyard. You'll also see sites as they were during the time of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr as you follow their path to the duel that took place in 1804.
See original historical documents, plus letters between Hamilton and Burr, before ending your tour at Trinity Church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are plenty of places to sit along the tour route to minimize standing, as well as restrooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Patriot Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Thoroughly recommend taking this tour with Karen and enjoy a walk with intellect." See review