- Explore Manhattan's sights and districts with ease on a bike tour
- Fun and fast way to see the sites, without long walks or navigation worries
- Hear tales and facts about the landmarks that you'd miss if alone
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a tour capped at 10 people
Departure & Return
Unlimited Bike Tours is our affiliate that we use to offer bikes in Manhattan. We have our own tour guides not related to their company, so make sure that you are asking for Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Safe travelling on the busy streets and through Central Park." See review