- Uncover the history of 9/11 on a walking tour to the September 11 Memorial
- See important sights, like St Paul’s Chapel, and the World Financial Center
- Hear heroic stories from a guide with a personal connection to the events
- Select a tour that works for you, with both morning and afternoon departures
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet our tour concierge outside St. Paul's Chapel on Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). They will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and will be holding an orange flag.
You will go to the One World Observatory on your own after the tour. You can spend as long as you like at the top but most people spend about an hour.
What To Expect
Browse among the photographs and other memorabilia that are on display inside the church. After looking around inside, head to the Oculus, which serves as the entrance to the WTC transportation hub.
Then visit Ground Zero and the National September 11 Memorial with your guide. See structures such as Brookfield Place (formerly known as the World Financial Center) and listen to your guide's tales about the day when two jumbo jets flew into the two World Trade towers, a day that shocked the world.
See the Fireman’s Memorial and meander around the area where the two World Trade towers once stood. Take a moment to ponder the incident by staring into the two giant reflecting pools, the footprints left by the Twin Towers, as you read some of the names of the 3,000 victims of the attacks that are inscribed on the side of the pools.
The guided portion of the tour ends here. But if you’ve opted for the upgrade, head over to One World Trade Center to ascend up to One World Observatory for a spectacular view.
One World Observatory Admission: You can skip the typically long line with your prebooked ticket and head right to the elevator, or Sky Pod, as they are called here. While ascending up 102 floors, take delight in a short video that shows how New York City has transformed over the last few centuries. On the 100th floor, be sure to stop and take in the incredible views while standing 1,250-feet (365-meters) in the sky. And if you’re not too afraid of heights, walk out onto the 14-foot (4-meter) Sky Portal where you can look right down on all the street activity happening below.
Once on the 101st floor, enjoy a beverage or something to eat in the café or fine dining restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- One World Observatory entrance is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Also note, in case you are approached by street booksellers, they are not affiliated with us
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival