Are you interested in?
- Spectacular views of Niagara Falls by day and night
- Comprehensive itinerary: visit two countries and several different states
- Guided tours of Washington DC, Toronto, and Amish Country
- Hassle-free tour with accommodation and transport taken care of
Departure & Return
Departure PointW 42nd St & Port Authority Terminal, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada, it is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel Accommodations: Wyndham Super 8 Hotel, La Quinta Inn & Suites, and Wyndham Garden. Please note specific hotels mentioned not guaranteed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to security a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Philadelphia, D.C., Niagara Falls, and Toronto Tour from New York City.