Departure & Return
Your guide will wait for you at the Carson Family Hall in the Education Wing at 81st St. Bench 9. The tour guide will be holding a sign with your the customer's name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands