Departure & Return
You will meet with your guide on the west side of the parking lot of the Monument Valley Visitor center. There will be a booking booth with a large sign "Guided Tour Information". Tell the person inside you have a reservation with "Navajo Guided Tours Services" and your guide will escort you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- your more than welcome to bring a car seat
- all animals are welcome. just bring enough water and leash for them
- all tour vehicles have seat belts
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Navajo Guided Tour Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.