13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Multi-lingual tour guide
Roundtrip transportation from Montreal to Quebec City-- Air-conditioned vehicle
Complimentary pickup and return from Montreal hotel within 5 KM of Tourist Information Center
Entry fees: AML Cruise （Only from Jul to October 11），Montmorency Falls,
The Indemnity Fund amounting to CAD1.00 per CAD1,000 of travel services purchased in Quebec
Entrance fees：AML Cruise（From Oct 12 to Apr）
Food and drink
Departure & Return
100 Rue Saint-Antoine O, Montréal, QC H2Y 1J6, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Concord Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Quebec City and Cruise Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Quebec City and Cruise Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Quebec City and Cruise Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Quebec City and Cruise Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Quebec City and Cruise Tour
13 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontrealBus Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecBus Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemFull-day Tours - SalemBus Tours - BostonCity Tours - BostonFull-day Tours - BostonCategory
Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC) Tours & TicketsGrevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal) Tours & TicketsMont Tremblant Tours & TicketsOutremont Tours & TicketsAtwater Market (Marché Atwater) Tours & TicketsMontreal Biosphere (la Biosphère) Tours & TicketsMcCord Museum Tours & TicketsLa Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine) Tours & TicketsVille-Marie Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame) Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal) Tours & TicketsJacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier) Tours & TicketsMontreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal) Tours & TicketsIberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal) Tours & TicketsMontreal St. Patrick's Basilica Tours & TicketsEcomuseum Zoo Tours & TicketsMontreal Underground City Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal) Tours & TicketsEscalade Clip 'n Climb Laval Tours & TicketsMontreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts) Tours & Tickets