30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Montreal from above on this helicopter tour of the city. During the ride, catch views of the Olympic Stadium, downtown Montreal, Mount Royal, and other sights as you soar at an altitude of 1,500 feet (457 meters). Before taking off, you’ll receive a safety briefing and be able to get comfortable with the aircraft.
- Discover Montreal from the sky and get a unique perspective of the city
- Choose between two different tour lengths and flight paths
- There are several departure times available throughout the day
- The pilot offers commentary while on board
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Free for children under 24 months
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
6500 Ch. de la Savane, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Availability for tour cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs. won't be able to board in the helicopter.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helicraft
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Helicopter Tour Over Montreal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Helicopter Tour Over Montreal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Helicopter Tour Over Montreal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontrealHelicopter Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecHelicopter Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemHelicopter Tours - BostonCity Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonCategory
Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)OutremontMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)McCord MuseumPlace des ArtsMont TremblantNotre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)Montreal ChinatownSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)Montreal Place d'ArmesMontreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)