Explore our promoted experiences
- Market and food tour in Montreal
- Walk the local streets with an in-the-know guide and visit eateries
- Visit Jean-Talon Market and a section of Little Italy
- Sample delicious foods along the way
- Learn about various influences on Canadian cuisine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, you must specify in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spade & Palacio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Marie was a fantastic tour guide, I really enjoyed the tour and it was great to try so many different kinds of food." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews