- Discover the city's street-art and cultural corners
- Gain an understanding of the beat of Montreal
- Eat a picnic lunch at Borough Park
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people, ensuring a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
We meet at Le Club Espresso Bar (3801 rue Saint-Denis) Tour starts on time, we can't wait for latecomers. We ask that you show up 15 minutes before departure.
What To Expect
After a lunch picnic and craft beer in the park follow your guide through the charming residential streets and back green alleys of the boroughs. To understand Montréal is to understand the neighborhoods with a local.
Bicycles are made by a local bike shop giving new life to old frames by rebuilding them right here in the Mile End of Montréal. Refurbished bikes were given a hot pink makeover to add a pop of color to your experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please send height with the name of traveller it belongs to
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spade & Palacio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.