4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the rugged beauty and ancient legends of Canyonlands National Park on a 4WD tour from Moab. Go off-roading in a sturdy Jeep to reach the Island in the Sky district and other remote areas, where the Colorado River slices through steep ravines and ancient Pueblo rock art decorates the sandstone cliffs. Hold on tight as your driver and guide navigates the switchbacks of Shafer Trail, and fill your camera roll with amazing perspective shots of the red-rock canyons.
- Half-day 4WD tour of Canyonlands National Park from Moab
- Explore the park's most beautiful sections with an experienced guide
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler
- Learn about the park's history and see ancient Pueblo rock art
- Get stellar views from Gooseneck Overlook and tackle the switchbacks of Shafer Trail
- Get different perspectives on the park's dramatic canyons
- Great option for those with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced, knowledgeable guide
Ice water and snacks
Parking available at the office
National park tour via 4WD vehicle
Park entrance fee
Car infant seat (required by Utah State Law for children 8 years and younger or under 57 inches)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
378 N Main St , 378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call our office to reconfirm tour the day before your scheduled tour date.
- We advise that is you are, or anyone in your party is, over 6'2" and/or 225+ pounds to please consult the tour office prior to your trip's departure date.
- The Jeep Wranglers used have four passenger seats, and the guide/driver has all guests rotate seats throughout the trip. This makes it so that one person is not stuck in the same seat for the entire trip.
- Not recommended for those with motion sickness, vertigo, etc.
- Due to these tours being 'backcountry' tours, you will be going off the paved roads in an elevated vehicle that has the clearance for these special off-road trails.
- Things to bring: water bottle (free refills available), sunglasses, sunscreen, visor/hat, sun protection, sturdy footwear for hiking, day pack, camcorders and cameras (bring at your own risk)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (3 PERSON MINIMUM)Canyonlands Backcountry 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during (3 PERSON MINIMUM)Canyonlands Backcountry 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (3 PERSON MINIMUM)Canyonlands Backcountry 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (3 PERSON MINIMUM)Canyonlands Backcountry 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
(3 PERSON MINIMUM)Canyonlands Backcountry 4x4 Adventure from Moab
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoab4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahExtreme - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory