- Unique, off-the-beaten path, Los Angeles experience
- See a side to Los Angeles that many visitors miss
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Learn about Venice, Los Angeles' history from your guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive at the address provided and wait at the foot of the small bridge next to the canal. We are located on the balcony above. We will be there with paddles and small information packet to start our journey together!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We offer a full refund if for any reason you find it too challenging.
- Sunset is getting earlier in the winter months, so please take that into consideration and message us the exact time you’d like to canoe.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Canal Pals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands