Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy admission to the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- Explore one of California’s top collections of fossils, live plants and animals, gems and minerals
- Check out dinosaurs like the terrifying T. Rex in the museum's dinosaur hall and "Dinosaur Encounters" show
- Learn about the native plants, animals and history of Los Angeles through fun, interactive exhibits
- Admire glittering diamonds, rubies, sapphires and gold in the Gems and Minerals Hall
- Great way to spend the day for families with children
Departure & Return
Departure PointNatural History Museum of Los Angeles County
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Discover all the amazing natural wonders this Southern California has to offer. Like dinosaurs? You’re sure enjoy the museum’s extensive range of dino-themed exhibits, including more than 300 fossils, the “Dinosaur Encounters” show, a behind-the-scenes look at the paleontologist “Dino Lab” and a special feature on the growth patterns of the fearsome Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Want to explore more nature? Take a trip back through 65 million years of the evolution of life as told through more than 240 specimens, animal dioramas and skeletons of mammoths and whales. For a more hands-on experience head to the Nature Lab, where visitors can check out a collection of native L.A. creatures, or wander through the native plant specimens in the Nature Gardens. You can even see a different side of “glittering” Hollywood by visiting the museum’s huge Gem and Mineral Hall, home to more than 2,000 diamond, ruby, sapphire and gemstone specimen.
Whatever your passion, you’re sure to find something to help you learn, inspire and educate at this amazing L.A. attraction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY LOS ANGELES COUNTY MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY FOUNDATION
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.