Are you interested in?
100 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
105 Tours & Activities
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue) Tours
8 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover an authentic side of Los Angeles beyond the glitz and glamour of Hollywood on a walking tour of downtown. Admire an eclectic mix of architecture in landmarks like the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Bradbury Building, and Union Station, and learn how to navigate the city like locals do—on the Metro. See LA’s oldest street, hear tales of famous former residents that weren’t movie stars, and learn about the impressive behind-the-scenes systems of this sprawling cultural hub.
- 2-hour afternoon waking tour of downtown Los Angeles
- Learn about the history and modern culture of Southern California's sprawling metropolis
- Hear the stories of legendary local figures
- See architectural gems like the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Broad Museum, and Union Station
- Ride the Angels Flight funicular
- Great way to experience 'the real LA'
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Entertaining, local guide
Guided Visit to Downtown LA
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point541 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Culture, Food, Art Tour of Downtown LA with Angels Flight Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Culture, Food, Art Tour of Downtown LA with Angels Flight Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Culture, Food, Art Tour of Downtown LA with Angels Flight Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Culture, Food, Art Tour of Downtown LA with Angels Flight Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 46280P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachCategory
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los AngelesHollywood Hills Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Hammer MuseumWalt Disney® Concert HallCraft ContemporaryGetty VillaAutry Museum of the American WestRunyon Canyon ParkViper RoomLos Angeles Original Farmers MarketHollywood MuseumMuseum of Death HollywoodNewport BeachLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Melrose Trading PostParadise CoveCitadel OutletsLA Fashion District Los Angeles Opera (LA Opera)