2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Knock out must-see sights and some must-have photo ops while getting a workout on this moderate-intensity hiking tour in Los Angeles. Follow your guide up the paths that lead to Griffith Park's iconic Hollywood sign while listening to engaging commentary on Tinseltown's history. The hike is steep, but moves at a leisurely pace with plenty of stops. Entrance to the Griffith Park Observatory included.
- Hiking tour to the Hollywood sign and Griffith Park Observatory
- Moderate intensity hike at a decent pace with lots of stops
- Photo ops of the iconic LA skyline
- Learn about the history of LA from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Entertaining, Local guide
Guided hike to the Griffith Observatory to see the Hollywood Sign
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
2650 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Should be comfortable to climb 20 flights of stairs over 1 hour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for children under 4 years of age
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hollywood Sign Hiking Tour to Griffith Observatory?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hollywood Sign Hiking Tour to Griffith Observatory?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Hollywood Sign Hiking Tour to Griffith Observatory?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hollywood Sign Hiking Tour to Griffith Observatory?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 46280P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLos AngelesHiking - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHiking - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHiking - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachCategory
Beverly CenterMelrose Trading PostOlvera StreetStahl HouseViper RoomGlendale GalleriaCalifornia Science CenterGrammy MuseumLA LiveVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Hollywood Hills Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)El Capitan TheatreAuto Club Speedway Gamble HouseMelrose Avenue La Brea Tar PitsHollywood Walk of FameLos Angeles Broadway Theater DistrictParadise Cove