Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
0 Tours & Activities
Aquarium of the Pacific Tours
6 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Long Beach
0 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit sharks, penguins and puffins with admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, and explore 19 wildlife habitats from every corner of the world’s largest ocean. Slip beneath a full-sized model of a blue whale, and catch the eye of a fierce leopard shark. Travel from a Sea of Cortez kelp forest to the ice-crusted waters off Northern Japan; watch sea horses play in a tropical lagoon, pet a shark in a kid-friendly touch tank and listen to the eerie melodies of an undersea whale song. Keeping our guests and staff safe is our top priority. We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, and managing traffic flow to ensure social distancing, requiring face coverings and temperature checks, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, and much more.
- General admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach
- Learn all about the marine life of the Pacific Ocean, the planet’s largest ocean
- Travel from the waters of Alaska to California to Micronesia
- See seals, sea lions, otters, sharks, tropical fish, sea stars, an octopus and more
Saved to wishlist!
4D movie and entrance to Pacific Visions
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Optional aquarium activities such as purchasing nectar to feed the lorikeets
Behind the Scenes Tours and Harbor Cruises may be purchased at the Information Desk upon arrival
Departure & Return
Departure PointAquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802-8126
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Wheelchairs available at the Information Desk
- Visitors Guides available in English and Spanish
- Map Translations available at Information Desk in: Cambodian Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Vietnamese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Convenient parking available for $8 with Aquarium validation.
- Most travelers can participate
- Ticket is valid for a year from purchase date.
- If unable to use on visit date and time selected at purchase, go to pacific.to/reserve for a new visit reservation.
- OPERATED BY Aquarium of the Pacific
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Front Entrance Line: Aquarium of the Pacific General Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Front Entrance Line: Aquarium of the Pacific General Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Front Entrance Line: Aquarium of the Pacific General Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Front Entrance Line: Aquarium of the Pacific General Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Definitely go in the morning before the crowds get there" See review
Product code: 6733_VV001
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLong BeachNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaAttractions & Museums - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - Los AngelesAttractions & Museums - Los AngelesNature and Wildlife - Santa MonicaAttractions & Museums - Santa MonicaCategory