- Electric bike keeps you cool and comfortable while riding
- Included hotel transfers mean an easy escape from Las Vegas
- See even more: tour features four breaks for snacks and exploring
- Group size limited to 10 riders, ensuring personal experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The tour starts from the Lower Parking lot of the Visitors Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to rent is 18 years with valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport
- Minimum age to ride is 14 years if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All participants under 5'3" (160 cm) should be comfortable with starting and stopping a bicycle
- Closed-toe shoes are required; sandals and high heels are not allowed
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: Participants weighing more than 225 lbs (102 kg) may be required to pedal during inclines
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Maximum of 8 passengers per group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Summer Departure: June 15 to September 15 at 9:15am. Fall Departure: September 16 to November 30 at 10am. Winter Departure: December 1 to March 31 at 11am. Spring Departure: April 1 to June 14 at 10am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red E Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Safe for the entire family, this electric bike tour offers the perfect opportunity to experience one of the most beautiful national parks in the country, only 20 minutes outside of the Vegas city limits." See review
- "Pick up was prompt, and every step along the way they made it easy and fun." See review