Grand Canyon West Rim Cabin and Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
- Helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Aerial views and commentary from your guide
- Overnight in a Western-style cabin with West Rim views
- Dinner and breakfast included
- West Rim tour in the morning after breakfast
- Ground transportation back to your Las Vegas hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from All Las Vegas Hotels If you do not see your hotel please contact us and let us know.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Grand Canyon West Hualapai Ranch does not serve or sell alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not allowed on the property.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- One Way Grand Transportation Takes Approximately 3 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon West Rim Cabin and Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas.