Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Charleston Harbor cruise
- Watch sunset from a catamaran
- See the sights from the water
- Encounter native wildlife in a natural environment
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Departure & Return
Address: 10 Wharfside Street Charleston, SC 29401
What To Expect
Cruise under the iconic span of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge as navigate along the scenic harbor, and enjoy an mellow playlist of music. See the Battery, Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie and Charleston’s scenic lighthouses from the water—with unobstructed views, this is the perfect time to snap photographs of the iconic landmarks.
Relax on deck for nature’s sunset show: the sun sets directly over the land, lighting up the clouds and waterfront. Soft drinks, beer and wine are available for purchase, and you’ll finish your harbor cruise back at the Maritime Center, close to some of downtowns best bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If there is any in-climate weather approaching. Please contact Supplier prior to arrival. Phone is in the Voucher.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Paid parking is available in the SC Aquarium Parking Garage (5 minute walk) or at the parking meters on Concord Street. Please keep in mind that street parking can sometimes be difficult to find. The Charleston Maritime Center (owned by the City of Charleston) sadly does not offer parking to the public. However, passengers are allowed to be dropped off. As you get closer to the water look for the blue & white Sandlapper Tours ticket booth on the left dock. Feel free to call if you have questions or need help.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandlapper Water Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Please remember to bring cash for drinks, and, also, a tip for the crew, if you want to tip." See review
- "The boat was full so if you want to get a good seat get there a little early and be one of the first ones down the ramp when they say it is time to board." See review
- "My niece and nephew are 10 and 6 and they were bored, so take that into consideration if you have young children and are wanting to take this cruise, Bring something for them to do." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews