- Cover more sights in less time on a Brooklyn bike tour
- A great introduction to the area for first-time visitors
- See a different side of the neighborhood
- Skip the hassle of parking as you explore on a bike
Departure & Return
This is Lockaway SeflStorage. Please wait at the front gate for a tour guide to meet you. He or she may already be inside fitting others on bikes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If terrible weather, we may choose to cancel and give you a refunds
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by A Day in Brooklyn Bike Tour.