Explore our promoted experiences
- Your guide directs through back streets and shows you where the locals go
- Taste delicious samples of pizza, pastries, meats and cheeses
- Hear stories about the history of Boston and the North end; entrance to Old North Church included
- Get recommendations to top Boston restaurants
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour.
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The North End of Boston is a must see with the Italian Restaurants along Hanover Street a sight to see!" See review