Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Boston at your leisure with a hop-on hop-off trolley tour
- See the most popular sights of Boston at your own pace
- Hop on and off at any of the stops as often as you wish
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Board one of the orange-and-green trolleys at any of the stops and enjoy the view with live commentary from an expert guide who knows the city inside and out. Learn about the history and happenings of Boston, a city known as the Cradle of Liberty, as the trolley rolls along from one location to the next. For one, or two consecutive days, hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Please exchange your voucher with Historic Tours of America for the Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston ticket.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Only service animals are allowed (emotional support animals are excluded).
- Stop #6 Cambridge/MIT is CLOSED due to construction and the tour will not be going there until further notice
- Tour currently runs from 9-4pm Daily
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized