Explore our promoted experiences
- Speed boat ride in Boston
- A wet and wild full-blast ride of sensational fun for the entire family
- Zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour
- A ride on Codzilla is entertaining and thrilling
- The wind roars, music blares, and waves splash as the crew recounts the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Codzilla roars with two turbo-charged diesel engines that provide 2,800 horsepower, and it gets going up to 40 miles per hour. It has been referred to as a “water coaster” because of its swerving, curving, spinning and ripping moves. Be prepared to get wet—dress appropriately. And there is also loud music, so be prepared.
This fast and furious seasonal cruise operates from May to October only.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Codzilla is not an ordinary boat ride. Codzilla is a Thrill Ride featuring speeds of up to 40 MPH, with bumps, twists, turns, and 360-degree spins.
- Due to the fast, intense maneuvers, and extreme forces of the Codzilla Thrill Ride, you should only board this vessel if you are in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this ride.
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Harbor Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Definitely sit in the back if you want to get wet and enjoy the ride!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews