Explore our promoted experiences
- Tickets included so no waiting in long ticket queues
- Includes top Boston attractions: New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Boston Harbor Cruises
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions in Boston
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
What To Expect
The world-renowned New England Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston. Make one discovery after another at the Museum of Science.
Complete your tour by choosing 2 of these 3 attractions:- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Boston Harbor cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Travel Guide: Visit for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/boston
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
- Your Boston CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use expires 1 year from the purchase date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Convenient mobile tickets can be presented on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions.
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.