12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Santa Catalina Island without the hassle of planning or navigating on a full–day tour with round–trip transport from LA and Anaheim hotels. Your guide, who meets you on the island, accompanies you on a zipline course that highlights the area’s natural landscape and wildlife. Take in aerial views of the treetops and California coastline rarely seen by visitors and locals alike before relaxing on the return journey.
- Day trip to Catalina Island from Anaheim or Los Angeles
- Enjoy views of the Southern California coast on a smooth ferry ride along the Gulf of Santa Catalina
- Take a thrilling zipline tour over the breathtaking hills and canyons near Avalon
- Stop at eco-stations to learn about the island’s history, wildlife and flora and fauna
- This is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of LA or Anaheim!
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip ferry transfers
All safety equipment
Professional guide (Zipline tour)
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Anaheim, CA, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Single passengers must be at least 10 years old and weight at least 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Children ages 5 to 9 must ride with a parent or guardian who is at least 18 years old
- Individual and combined weights on zipline cannot exceed 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Restrooms are not available while on Zipline tour
- Please note: passenger and weight restrictions are strictly enforced. Failure to meet these restrictions may result in cancellation without refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY EZ Alliance dba Karmel Shuttle's EXTREME Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catalina Island Day Trip from Anaheim with Zipline Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Catalina Island Day Trip from Anaheim with Zipline Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catalina Island Day Trip from Anaheim with Zipline Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catalina Island Day Trip from Anaheim with Zipline Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Catalina Island Day Trip from Anaheim with Zipline Adventure
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAnaheim & Buena ParkNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaZiplining - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - Long BeachExtreme - Long BeachZiplining - Long BeachNature and Wildlife - Los AngelesExtreme - Los AngelesZiplining - Los AngelesCategory