Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Check in 15-minutes before Tour start time at our Ticket Window. We are Across the street West of the San Felipe de Neri Church. Just north of the Basket Shop. In the back of Plaza don Luis. Next door to the public restrooms. GPS Coordinates:N 35° 5'47.93" W 106°40'15.61"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are a 1-mile leisurely stroll with several opportunities to sit down along the way. No hills. No stairs. Not continual walking.
- Dress for the weather. Drink plenty of water. Sun screen and comfortable walking shoes suggested. Bring a poncho or umbrella for rainy days if so desired.
- Tours are wheel chair, stroller, cane, scooter, crutch and other mobility device friendly.
- Service Animals and pets allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AbqTours - History & GHOST Tours of Old Town Albuquerque
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands