1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn all about turquoise during your time in the American Southwest with a visit to The Turquoise Museum in Albuquerque. Located in a modern 'castle' that is as interesting as the exhibits, the Turquoise Museum features a vast collection of turquoise jewelry and other pieces such as antique furniture. Take a self-guided tour with your admission ticket, or upgrade to include a Turquoise 101 class or a guided tour.
- Includes admission ticket to the Turquoise Museum
- Browse exhibits that share fascinating details about turquoise
- Visit an architectural gem in Albuqueque
- Upgrade for a guided tour or class about turquoise
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Turquoise Museum
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAlbuquerqueAttractions & Museums - New MexicoMuseum Tickets & Passes - New MexicoAttractions & Museums - Monument ValleyMuseum Tickets & Passes - Monument ValleyAttractions & Museums - Colorado SpringsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Colorado SpringsCategory