- This small-group tour, capped at eight people, offers a personal feel
- Discover several of Albuquerque’s top-rated, locals-loved breweries
- Have the special chance to go behind-the-scenes and learn how beer is made
- Taste a generous range of beer styles as you explore
Departure & Return
Ride sharing is suggested, but if you drive, on-street and lot parking is available in the surrounding area. We will meet you at the southeast corner of 20th & Bellamah, across the street from the Sawmill Market. Look for the white Beer Van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All guests must be 21 or older.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABQ Beer Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms