Top Sedona Cultural Tours
59 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "The red rock mountains. Snoopy mountain and devils bridge. The restaurants we tried were amazing. Our favorite place for breakfast was The coffeepot cafe."
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Stanton was professional and knowledgeable of the area’s history. We really appreciated learning more about Sedona when stopping for a quick break. Great attention to safety as well."
* A traveler said: "Al was an enthusiastic and excellent guide who gave us a great tour. He provided much local history and information about the areas we saw on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Crystal was absolutely magical. My mom and I were the only ones on the tour, which was perfect. We went through the process of the Medicine Wheel, learning what each point means, and then had time to reflect on our own personal journeys. The conversation and wisdom provided by Crystal was incredible for both my mom and I. We learned so much more than we expected to! You will not regret this magical tour."
* A traveler said: "Ed was an awesome guide who provided lots of interesting information throughout the tour. Great suggestions for the best views."
* A traveler said: "Wealth of information and knowledge about Sedona. Would recommend to do on the first day of your trip to Sedona to get a wide variety of views and spots that can be explored later on the trip"
* A traveler said: "Chris is the best! Funny, knowledgeable and considerate. Be sure to ask for him. Great transportation too."
* A traveler said: "Ken was a wonderful guide! We really appreciated his flexibility and insight into the Native American ruins we visited while on our trip to AZ. When our daughter expressed interest in seeing a particular town, he rearranged the route to include a quick mini-adventure to a mine, and drove us through that town to we could see it. Excellent trip and guide!"
* A traveler said: "Crystal is an amazing Leader who gave us the most transforming and healing experience of our lives. We were a group of 4 and she gave each and every single one of us detailed time until we reached our resolution and healing. She was extremely knowledgeable and wise beyond our expectation or experiences with many other spiritual tours we have taken. Each and every one of us left with a life-time of healing gift. My group had leaders and healers participating - I know them all very well- yet, we were blown away about how quickly Crystal guided us into our resolution without a beat! We walked away with our lives forever to be changed and our lives evolved!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful . We saw so many interesting things and our tour guide Casey was so knowledgeable and very spiritual. Recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour guide Ty - very professional and caring. I was nervous about how it would work but was willing to pay. It was worth it as I feel we experienced the whole of the Grand Canyon in one day. Also really enjoyed shopping on Apache res."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative about the topography and history of Arizona. She was a good driver and had lots of enthusiasm even though it was a long day. We especially enjoyed our experience through Canyon X with our guide, Jordan, who was very knowledgeable and who took great pictures!"
* A traveler said: "Spending time with Anke was amazing. She is very intuitive, honest and inspirational. She guided me through a life changing meditation that has changed my trajectory in life. My heart was opened and I'm beyond grateful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Highly recommended. Our guide -Ken - was very knowledgeable. We had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Went with redstone tours, Kevin was great . What fun! Monument valley was breathtaking . Had a person with a fold up wheelchair. We made it fine. Ride is bumpy , but ok."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very personalized and intimate. We had a great experience. We really got to understand each vortex and felt the energy in each"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico