Top Sedona Art & Culture
106 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "The red rock mountains. Snoopy mountain and devils bridge. The restaurants we tried were amazing. Our favorite place for breakfast was The coffeepot cafe."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Stanton was professional and knowledgeable of the area’s history. We really appreciated learning more about Sedona when stopping for a quick break. Great attention to safety as well."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Beautifull! Breath taking! Exciting! Relaxing! Definitely a do-over. The train was clean. Well maintained. Staff was enjoyable and informative. Facilities, store, and station were great."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "Al was an enthusiastic and excellent guide who gave us a great tour. He provided much local history and information about the areas we saw on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Got picked up at my hotel. Great service. The canyon experience was amazing. Ty took us to different spots to take some memorable pictures"
* A traveler said: "We've been on several ghost tour around the country. This one was one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing. Very friendly instructor and clean store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different."
* A traveler said: "It was a really neat experience. The food was delicious and it was so much fun. The entertainment was great! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome tour! Don was knowledgeable and fun - was attentive that everyone felt safe, hydrated, and welcomed. Wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "In addition to the sights the tour guide provided entertaining facts about places along the way. Showed and told us how things had changed from his childhood to today. I looked at the whole area in a different way because of those stories."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico