Boynton Canyon Trail
Boynton Canyon Trail’s breathtaking red rocks views and easy passes make it one Sedona’s most accessible hikes. Travelers find impressive panoramic landscapes early in the three-mile trek, where open desert, lush foliage and sky-high canyon views reign supreme. And while some say this accessible hike ends in a rather anti-climactic way because box canyon walls stretch up on either side, ancient Sinaguan Indian ruins and tons of biodiversity make it a memorable outdoor experience for visitors to Sedona.
Tours and tickets to Experience Boynton Canyon Trail
Should I book Boynton Canyon Trail tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Boynton Canyon Trail 2021?
What's the best way to experience Boynton Canyon Trail?
- The Original Sedona Vortex Tour by Jeep
- Sedona Spectacular Journey and Vortex Tour 3 or 4 hr (Please specify)
- Sedona Red Rock West Off-Road Jeep Tour
- Sedona Lil Rattler Jeep Tour
Things to do near Sedona
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico