Top Santa Fe Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Santa Fe Tours
Discover Santa Fe’s must-try bites—and learn about the city’s history and culture—on this decadent walking tour. Meet your guide before lunch at Santa Fe Plaza, and come ready with an appetite: you’ll visit three local eateries, where you can enjoy everything from spicy New Mexican fare to tasty local chocolates. As you go, you’ll also see landmarks like the New Mexico State Capitol, Palace of the Governors, and more.
Taste the highlights of Santa Fe during this food-themed walking tour. Meet your guide in the centrally located Santa Fe Plaza, and come hungry: you’ll visit multiple local food businesses, where you can enjoy enough samples to add up to a generous meal (plus drinks on the side). As you go, you’ll also see landmarks like the San Miguel Chapel and the Palace of the Governors.
Santa Fe has architecture unlike nearly any city in the United States—it’s dominated by adobe buildings but has diverse Victorian and Mission Revival styles. This tours offers a chance to learn about the architecture while taking a guided walk through the city’s back roads, residential areas, and art districts. Finish with a champagne tasting at Gruet Tasting Room at Hotel St. Francis.
There are many Santa Fe tours out there, but this is the only one lead by a homegrown historian and author of eight books on the city. Take advantage of the guide’s deep knowledge of Santa Fe history and culture to gain a new perspective on landmarks like the Loretto Chapel, Canyon Road, Cross of the Martyrs, Route 66, and more. The tour delves into topics not often covered, including the Manhattan Project, spirituality, and Santa Fe’s role in World War II.
See a different side of Santa Fe beyond the plaza on a fun and athletic e-bike tour that earns rave reviews from travelers. Cover more ground than you would on a walking tour, taking advantage of the bike’s battery-assisted boost to go farther without breaking a sweat. Visit places many tourists miss, like the Santa Fe Railyard and River Park that hugs the Rio Grande, while a guide shares insider history not found in the guidebooks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Santa Fe?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Santa Fe according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Santa Fe are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Fe experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Santa Fe are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santa Fe may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets