Santa Barbara Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver Jeff was lovely! Each winery was such a great experience! We were very satisfied and had a blast. Will do again :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with tour guide Linda exploring downtown Santa Barbara! Foodies that we are, the food and wine establishments did not dissapoint! Linda’s knowledge of Santa Barbara history and architecture were so appreciated. We saw many new areas and know much more about the city. Highly Recommend! Ask for Linda!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were wonderful. They took into account all levels of riders. They have electric bikes to match to the experience of the rider. All the stops were great for taking photos. This is a fun tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Chris is a awesome tour guide. Full of information and very personal. She was knowledgeable about the region And the wines and made sure everyone had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The wine, the views and our host, Karina were all awesome!! Enjoyed meeting vineyard owners and winemakers to hear their stories."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable experience!! Had the best birthday ❤️ It was my first wine tour and our group, tour driver Steven and the wineries were all AMAZING!!! Highly recommend! 5 stars across the board. Definitely worth every cent- we came as strangers and left as friends! 🥰💕"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour.... beautiful scenery and experience overall. William was fantastic! Lunch was fabulous"
* A traveler said: "Took this tour with my husband I’m for our wedding anniversary weekend. We were first time wine tour members and had an absolutely great time! The convenience of being picked up from our hotel was the biggest selling point for us. We made 3 stops and had lunch at one of the wineries. Our driver was funny, personable and extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend this tour to our friends and family. The selection of wineries was wonderful, great selection and romantic views. Perfect day spent around Solvang."
* A traveler said: "We Learned so many interesting facts about Santa Barbara. The tour leader was interesting and informative. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Ariana was our Tour Guide, and she was amazing! She was super knowledgeable about the area, hidden gems, and a connoisseur of local cuisine. Her customer service was spot on……highly recommend this trip, and ask for her!"
* A traveler said: "The great information from our tour guide. Alex was amazing and was super patient and gave us time to enjoy the wine and have a relaxing experience"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Santa Ynez bike tour with William! Beautiful sights, perfect riding distance and route through many scenic spots. We loved the ebikes! Would definitely do it again. Thanks William for being such a great guide and providing a delicious lunch!"
* A traveler said: "This was SO FUN! Was a wonderful way to experience Santa Barbara. The drive to the top of the mountain was a bit scary due to the narrow, curvy and steep roads...but it was WORTH IT! The views were amazing and it was so easy just coasting down the road on bikes."
* A traveler said: "The Grassini winery is a wonderful place to sit, sip wine, and start your ghost story experience! We had never tasted Grassini wines, so this alone was a nugget of gold! They will hold your purchased bottles for next day pick up, so you don’t have to carry them on the walking portion of the tour. Julie is also a nugget of gold! She is such a pleasure to meet, and a wealth of historical information! The ghost stories are the icing on the cake. If you are open minded about the possibilities of spiritual visitors, you will be thrilled by this tour, and even if you are not, you will still have a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin is a great tour guide - knowledgeable, informative and friendly - tour was fun, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, intimate, small group wine tour. Steve, our host, was very attentive and personable. Each stop was super unique and provided a different feel from the next. The owner/operators that we met were passionate and knowledge in their craft and made the time go by almost too quickly. Oh ya, the wines were amazing too!"
* A traveler said: "Tom was an excellent guide and the wineries he selected were quiant, unique and had amazing wines. We had a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent experience for my first time with pottery with my Fiance' for his birthday. The Staff was very good at what they do and I would recommend this place to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed our tour & tour guide-the lunch included was really good-we shared our cupcakes with the other passengers-they we’re yummy as well! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The trip offered a nice variety of quality foods and wines. We went to places we probably would have not seen. The food was plentiful. I wasn't too excited about sharing chips with strangers so individual portions would have been better but for the most part of the tour the foods were all individually served. Overall a good value for the money and the photo tips were also valuable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Funk Zone
- Shoreline Park
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (SBMA)
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (SBBG)
- Stearns Wharf
- Santa Barbara Cruise Port
- Leadbetter Beach
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Santa Ynez Valley (SYV)
- State Street
- Channel Islands
- Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Old Mission Santa Barbara
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona