Top San Francisco Viator Exclusive Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All San Francisco Tours
Visit San Francisco’s historic Presidio District and learn about the man behind the Disney classics at The Walt Disney Family Museum. Admire Walt’s early cartoons and films, and hear about his life through videos and narration from the animator himself. Don’t forget to check out views of the Bay from the museum’s glass wall before you go, and upgrade your ticket to include access to the special exhibitions. The Walt Disney Family Museum is delighted to announce the opening of its major special exhibition, Walt Disney's The Jungle Book: Making a Masterpiece, in celebration of the beloved Disney animated classic's 55th anniversary. The exhibition will explore the creative complexities behind the making of this epic film. In addition to over 300 rare artworks on view, guests will discover the cutting-edge animation technology, the memorable soundtrack of original songs and the impact of Walt's passing during production.
Spend an evening on the San Francisco Bay during this dinner cruise, including a 3-course gourmet meal of fresh, local ingredients prepared on board. After dinner, dance to the DJ's music or enjoy the nighttime views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the city skyline from the exterior deck.
Stroll through North Beach and Chinatown, two of San Francisco's most vibrant neighborhoods on this food and walking tour. Discover the spots only locals know for dim sum, coffee, and other treats while you learn about the history and culture of these diverse districts from your knowledgeable guide. Samples make up enough for a meal so come hungry!
Stroll the narrow streets and back alleys of San Francisco's Chinatown on this walking tour with a small group. Stop by shops selling authentic Chinese crafts and pottery, as well as hard-to-find herbs and produce. A variety of tastings add up to a full lunch, including tea, fortune cookies, dim sum, and other treats. Listen to guided commentary and ask plenty of questions as you explore.
Ride from San Francisco to Sausalito on a guided half-day bike tour that includes lunch and all-day bike rental. Follow your guide along the Bay Trail bike path from Fisherman's Wharf to Sausalito, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and stopping regularly for photos. Have a choice of dishes at a waterfront restaurant with a package that includes 3-hour bike tour, restaurant voucher, and all-day bike rental.
For wine enthusiasts, the Sonoma and Napa Valleys are often the pinnacle of the North American wine experience. However, for the uninitiated, choosing where and when to go can be a little daunting. This coach tour shuttles you in style to famous wineries in northern California and stop for lunch in Downtown Sonoma Square or Yountville, where you'll find a bevy of dining options and boutique shops for exploration.
Enjoy general admission to San Francisco’s de Young Museum, home to one of the city’s most prominent art collections. Seated in Golden Gate Park, you have the chance to explore the rare artifacts of the permanent collections, as well as sculptures and paintings. Upgrade your ticket to include entrance to the Special Exhibits. Be sure to stop at the Hamon Observation Tower before heading out, and enjoy spectacular views of the famed Twin Peaks and the San Francisco skyline. With this ticket, you can also enter the Legion of Honor Museum at no extra cost.
Bypass the line and head directly to the gate with your prebooked tickets. This sunset cruise takes you across San Francisco Bay with outstanding views of the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and Alcatraz Island. Relax while background music sets the tone. Watch the sunset or select a twilight cruise during winter months.
Escape to California’s famous wine country on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Taste regional varietals at multiple wineries in Napa and Sonoma, including both big-name and family-run estates. Learn about the winemaking process during guided tours of vineyards and barrel rooms, and savor the area’s gourmet culture with a stop for lunch in charming Sonoma Square Plaza.
The Mission district in San Francisco has famously inspired its own style of burrito, but leave room for more than rice and beans on this culinary walking tour. Sample classic dishes from bakery-style cookies to San Francisco clam chowder, and learn about the neighborhood with your guide between bites.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore stunning San Francisco by bike with pre-booked bicycle rentals. Choose from two-hour, half-day, and full-day options, and pick up your bicycle right in the center of the city. Maps are included, plus a basket, helmet, and bike lock, leaving you free to get down and explore.
Discover San Francisco on your own schedule with a 1-day electric bike rental. Hop on a regular bike or an electric bike, for an easier ride, and pedal past all of the sites on the top of your list. Visit the crooked path of Lombard Street, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury, the Golden Gate Bridge and more. This self-guided trip gives you the opportunity to create your own itinerary as you explore the beloved City by the Bay.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Viator Exclusive Tours in San Francisco?
The best Viator Exclusive Tours in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & Tickets
- Transamerica Pyramid Tours & Tickets
- Barbary Coast Trail Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Japantown Tours & Tickets
- Marine Mammal Center Tours & Tickets
- Embarcadero Tours & Tickets
- Toronado Pub Tours & Tickets
- Walt Disney® Family Museum Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Tea Garden Tours & Tickets
- Tomales Bay Oyster Company Tours & Tickets
- Ghirardelli Square Tours & Tickets
- Lombard Street Tours & Tickets
- SS Jeremiah O'Brien Tours & Tickets
- Tiburon Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Treasure Island Tours & Tickets
- Saints Peter and Paul Church Tours & Tickets
- Sausalito Vista Point Tours & Tickets
- USS Pampanito Tours & Tickets
- California Historical Society Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito